Sunday, April 15, 2012

Bonjour!

Hello! Thank you so much for taking a look at this brand new project! If you're from the Staunton area I hope you enjoy these snapshots of local style! If you are from anywhere else around the world, I hope you enjoy them just the same! I hesitate to use the word fashion over style, because fashion by definition denotes a sense of passing trend. Personal style, however, is infinite and not limited to the fickleness of fashion! 

I like Staunton because there is no major aesthetic "fashion" group. What I mean is there is not much of a set standard of dressing in the more "alternative" crowd. Richmond, per-say, has that kind of thing. Staunton, however, is I guess too small. Either way people in this area who have there own special style, really truly have there own special style. Such as these lovely ladies!



PERFECT outfit.
~
 



She got her shoes from Retro & Me, a excellent vintage shop in the upstairs of 17. =)

~


This lady told me she made her skirt from a Victorian-era Butterick pattern. So awesome.

~

Last but not least is my friend Joy who I ran into. She is adorable.





Thank you again for checking this out! I hope you like what's going on here so far. If you do, go ahead and follow me, I promise I won't disappoint!
Have a fantastic day!
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment